- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
In the wake of Yoshinori Ono announcing that he is leaving Capcom Vancouver, Capcom itself has announced that it is now open to a buyout if a company can buy a large enough share of the company's stock.
Capcom instituted a "takeover defense" in 2008 that would prevent anyone from acquiring the company through a hostile takeover, meaning directly through the shareholders. Capcom's shareholders have decided to not renew this defense, so it is possible for a company to take over the company through this means.
Many have taken to the Internet to beg Nintendo to pick up Capcom, while others speculate Microsoft will do so. I sincerely doubt either would be interested, but buying Capcom would be a potentially smart move for Big N.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP