- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
In the wake of Yoshinori Ono announcing that he is leaving Capcom Vancouver, Capcom itself has announced that it is now open to a buyout if a company can buy a large enough share of the company's stock.
Capcom instituted a "takeover defense" in 2008 that would prevent anyone from acquiring the company through a hostile takeover, meaning directly through the shareholders. Capcom's shareholders have decided to not renew this defense, so it is possible for a company to take over the company through this means.
Many have taken to the Internet to beg Nintendo to pick up Capcom, while others speculate Microsoft will do so. I sincerely doubt either would be interested, but buying Capcom would be a potentially smart move for Big N.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP