- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Capcom CEO and Chairman Kenzo Tsujimoto announced on Capcom's website that the company plans to hire "at least" 100 new developers each year from here on out. It's all part of Capcom's five-year plan to improve their quality and strenght of their development teams.
"I want to build a development framework that can put the right people in the right places," Tsujimoto wrote.
He went on to discuss how some of their products were very strong, such as Dead Rising 3, as others were rather weak. For this year, Capcom will focus on DLC and mobile and online games. I'm not sure people will be that excited about DLC.
"I believe that we have largely completed the framework needed for reexamining development operations and reinforcing marketing strategies," Tsujimoto added. "Our next objective is to provide to as many people as possible a variety of products that take full advantage of Capcom's vast amount of content."
Resident Evil 7, anyone?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP