- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Although it sounds like a nasty porn movie, well, it's not (sadly). Among all the media shown during the PlayStation 4 conference, Capcom also stepped into the spotlight, showing off its technology that they plan to utilize to power their upcoming PS4 games.
At this point, there's no telling whether Deep Down (as they referred to it) will be a game product, although they did create it specifically as a tech demo. Check it out:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP