- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Capcom also has a number of games that will lose online functionality as GameSpy closes down at the end of the month. The company has decided that some games will undergo server migration, but some will be shut down for online features completely.
Lost Planet 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike will be migrated on the PC and PlayStation 3, which will unfortunately reset those leaderboards and player stats. Capcom has noted that these games will not be affected on the Xbox 360. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will also be migrated.
Age of Booty and Flock, however, will lose all online features on May 31st. Players can still enjoy these games offline or with others via LAN, and Flock will lose its level editor sharing function.
Rockstar also plans to keep its back catalog of games active as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP