- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Capcom also has a number of games that will lose online functionality as GameSpy closes down at the end of the month. The company has decided that some games will undergo server migration, but some will be shut down for online features completely.
Lost Planet 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike will be migrated on the PC and PlayStation 3, which will unfortunately reset those leaderboards and player stats. Capcom has noted that these games will not be affected on the Xbox 360. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will also be migrated.
Age of Booty and Flock, however, will lose all online features on May 31st. Players can still enjoy these games offline or with others via LAN, and Flock will lose its level editor sharing function.
Rockstar also plans to keep its back catalog of games active as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP