- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Capcom also has a number of games that will lose online functionality as GameSpy closes down at the end of the month. The company has decided that some games will undergo server migration, but some will be shut down for online features completely.
Lost Planet 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike will be migrated on the PC and PlayStation 3, which will unfortunately reset those leaderboards and player stats. Capcom has noted that these games will not be affected on the Xbox 360. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will also be migrated.
Age of Booty and Flock, however, will lose all online features on May 31st. Players can still enjoy these games offline or with others via LAN, and Flock will lose its level editor sharing function.
Rockstar also plans to keep its back catalog of games active as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP