- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Capcom also has a number of games that will lose online functionality as GameSpy closes down at the end of the month. The company has decided that some games will undergo server migration, but some will be shut down for online features completely.
Lost Planet 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike will be migrated on the PC and PlayStation 3, which will unfortunately reset those leaderboards and player stats. Capcom has noted that these games will not be affected on the Xbox 360. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will also be migrated.
Age of Booty and Flock, however, will lose all online features on May 31st. Players can still enjoy these games offline or with others via LAN, and Flock will lose its level editor sharing function.
Rockstar also plans to keep its back catalog of games active as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP