- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Capcom also has a number of games that will lose online functionality as GameSpy closes down at the end of the month. The company has decided that some games will undergo server migration, but some will be shut down for online features completely.
Lost Planet 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike will be migrated on the PC and PlayStation 3, which will unfortunately reset those leaderboards and player stats. Capcom has noted that these games will not be affected on the Xbox 360. Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will also be migrated.
Age of Booty and Flock, however, will lose all online features on May 31st. Players can still enjoy these games offline or with others via LAN, and Flock will lose its level editor sharing function.
Rockstar also plans to keep its back catalog of games active as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP