- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
At the beginning of 2013, Capcom announced a brand new RPG called Deep Down, which was uncovered when Sony first announced PS4 officially. Evidently, Capcom feels the need to clarify that this title is now PS4-exclusive, which was confirmed today by producer Yoshinori Ono, ya know, even though it's pretty much obvious, because it was demonstrated to promote PS4 next-gen tech.
The company clarified in June that Deep Down has no connection with Capcom's 2012 RPG Dragon's Dogma,
They released a trailer back in February, which still doesn't reveal much but it looks great.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP