- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Broken Age: Act 2
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Funded on First Day of Kickstarter
- Mortal Kombat X Joins the eSports Pro Leagues May 3rd
- The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC Will be Standalone Game
- Buy a Destiny Shirt; Help Earthquake Victims in Nepal
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Version Patched
Video game designer John Carmack is currently working on first part projects to exploit the maximum potential of Oculus Rift.
He is Oculus VR chief technology officer and evidently he's "working on a lot of exciting tech", as revealed by Oculus VR CEO Brendan Iribe, who also added: "But, his heart and soul and history certainly lies in the game-development side."
When about the tech behind Oculus Iribe said: "That's always been Epic's philosophy. And it's what allowed them to make what they made. It's certainly been id's philosophy in the past. It's been John Carmack's philosophy -- you gotta eat your own dog food here, and develop internal content also."
Carmack quit development studio id Software in order to focus completely on Oculus.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP