- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Video game designer John Carmack is currently working on first part projects to exploit the maximum potential of Oculus Rift.
He is Oculus VR chief technology officer and evidently he's "working on a lot of exciting tech", as revealed by Oculus VR CEO Brendan Iribe, who also added: "But, his heart and soul and history certainly lies in the game-development side."
When about the tech behind Oculus Iribe said: "That's always been Epic's philosophy. And it's what allowed them to make what they made. It's certainly been id's philosophy in the past. It's been John Carmack's philosophy -- you gotta eat your own dog food here, and develop internal content also."
Carmack quit development studio id Software in order to focus completely on Oculus.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP