- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Video game designer John Carmack is currently working on first part projects to exploit the maximum potential of Oculus Rift.
He is Oculus VR chief technology officer and evidently he's "working on a lot of exciting tech", as revealed by Oculus VR CEO Brendan Iribe, who also added: "But, his heart and soul and history certainly lies in the game-development side."
When about the tech behind Oculus Iribe said: "That's always been Epic's philosophy. And it's what allowed them to make what they made. It's certainly been id's philosophy in the past. It's been John Carmack's philosophy -- you gotta eat your own dog food here, and develop internal content also."
Carmack quit development studio id Software in order to focus completely on Oculus.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP