- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Witcher 3 isn't out yet, but CD Projekt Red is hard at work on a new Witcher game. Before you get too excited, it's a free-to-play mobile MOBA called The Witcher Battle Arena. Just let that sink in for a minute.
MOBAs such as League of Legends and Dota have been quite popular as of late, and the Witcher developer hopes to see a similar interest on the mobile format.
They've teamed up with Fuero Games for this project, and the studio has said that they want the MOBA to reward skill and dedication. They also want the 3-on-3 matches to move quickly.
“The whole team here at Fuero Games is really excited at the prospect of developing a game for such a big and engaged community as that of The Witcher,” Feuro chief exectuive Stanislaw Fiedor said. “I’m convinced that our skill in mobile multiplayer game development, combined with the creative flair of CD Projekt Red, will produce an experience Witcher fans will want to come back to again and again.”
So MOBAs are hot right now, it seems. I sense oversaturation in the wind.
And here's a trailer if you're interested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP