- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The Witcher 3 isn't out yet, but CD Projekt Red is hard at work on a new Witcher game. Before you get too excited, it's a free-to-play mobile MOBA called The Witcher Battle Arena. Just let that sink in for a minute.
MOBAs such as League of Legends and Dota have been quite popular as of late, and the Witcher developer hopes to see a similar interest on the mobile format.
They've teamed up with Fuero Games for this project, and the studio has said that they want the MOBA to reward skill and dedication. They also want the 3-on-3 matches to move quickly.
“The whole team here at Fuero Games is really excited at the prospect of developing a game for such a big and engaged community as that of The Witcher,” Feuro chief exectuive Stanislaw Fiedor said. “I’m convinced that our skill in mobile multiplayer game development, combined with the creative flair of CD Projekt Red, will produce an experience Witcher fans will want to come back to again and again.”
So MOBAs are hot right now, it seems. I sense oversaturation in the wind.
And here's a trailer if you're interested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP