- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
The Witcher 3 isn't out yet, but CD Projekt Red is hard at work on a new Witcher game. Before you get too excited, it's a free-to-play mobile MOBA called The Witcher Battle Arena. Just let that sink in for a minute.
MOBAs such as League of Legends and Dota have been quite popular as of late, and the Witcher developer hopes to see a similar interest on the mobile format.
They've teamed up with Fuero Games for this project, and the studio has said that they want the MOBA to reward skill and dedication. They also want the 3-on-3 matches to move quickly.
“The whole team here at Fuero Games is really excited at the prospect of developing a game for such a big and engaged community as that of The Witcher,” Feuro chief exectuive Stanislaw Fiedor said. “I’m convinced that our skill in mobile multiplayer game development, combined with the creative flair of CD Projekt Red, will produce an experience Witcher fans will want to come back to again and again.”
So MOBAs are hot right now, it seems. I sense oversaturation in the wind.
And here's a trailer if you're interested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP