- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The Witcher 3 isn't out yet, but CD Projekt Red is hard at work on a new Witcher game. Before you get too excited, it's a free-to-play mobile MOBA called The Witcher Battle Arena. Just let that sink in for a minute.
MOBAs such as League of Legends and Dota have been quite popular as of late, and the Witcher developer hopes to see a similar interest on the mobile format.
They've teamed up with Fuero Games for this project, and the studio has said that they want the MOBA to reward skill and dedication. They also want the 3-on-3 matches to move quickly.
“The whole team here at Fuero Games is really excited at the prospect of developing a game for such a big and engaged community as that of The Witcher,” Feuro chief exectuive Stanislaw Fiedor said. “I’m convinced that our skill in mobile multiplayer game development, combined with the creative flair of CD Projekt Red, will produce an experience Witcher fans will want to come back to again and again.”
So MOBAs are hot right now, it seems. I sense oversaturation in the wind.
And here's a trailer if you're interested.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP