- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the leaked documents circulating online are indeed internal documents from the company. These documents were stolen when someone hacked into an employee's Google Drive and then they were posted 4chan and Reddit.
“It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the internet,” said CD Projekt Red’s marketing head Michal Platkow-Gilewski. “A portion of the files contains information about the story of the game so we strongly advise against accessing them, as this may heavily impact and spoil your future gaming experience.”
Platkow-Gilewski has confirmed that this leak will not affect the development schedule at all. If you are adverse to spoilers, you might want to avoid any references to these documents.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP