- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the leaked documents circulating online are indeed internal documents from the company. These documents were stolen when someone hacked into an employee's Google Drive and then they were posted 4chan and Reddit.
“It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the internet,” said CD Projekt Red’s marketing head Michal Platkow-Gilewski. “A portion of the files contains information about the story of the game so we strongly advise against accessing them, as this may heavily impact and spoil your future gaming experience.”
Platkow-Gilewski has confirmed that this leak will not affect the development schedule at all. If you are adverse to spoilers, you might want to avoid any references to these documents.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP