- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the leaked documents circulating online are indeed internal documents from the company. These documents were stolen when someone hacked into an employee's Google Drive and then they were posted 4chan and Reddit.
“It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the internet,” said CD Projekt Red’s marketing head Michal Platkow-Gilewski. “A portion of the files contains information about the story of the game so we strongly advise against accessing them, as this may heavily impact and spoil your future gaming experience.”
Platkow-Gilewski has confirmed that this leak will not affect the development schedule at all. If you are adverse to spoilers, you might want to avoid any references to these documents.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP