- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the leaked documents circulating online are indeed internal documents from the company. These documents were stolen when someone hacked into an employee's Google Drive and then they were posted 4chan and Reddit.
“It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the internet,” said CD Projekt Red’s marketing head Michal Platkow-Gilewski. “A portion of the files contains information about the story of the game so we strongly advise against accessing them, as this may heavily impact and spoil your future gaming experience.”
Platkow-Gilewski has confirmed that this leak will not affect the development schedule at all. If you are adverse to spoilers, you might want to avoid any references to these documents.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP