- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the leaked documents circulating online are indeed internal documents from the company. These documents were stolen when someone hacked into an employee's Google Drive and then they were posted 4chan and Reddit.
“It has come to our attention that some of the production files for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged on the internet,” said CD Projekt Red’s marketing head Michal Platkow-Gilewski. “A portion of the files contains information about the story of the game so we strongly advise against accessing them, as this may heavily impact and spoil your future gaming experience.”
Platkow-Gilewski has confirmed that this leak will not affect the development schedule at all. If you are adverse to spoilers, you might want to avoid any references to these documents.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP