- Assassin's Creed 4 PC Weeks After Console Versions
- Xbox One Won't Require Internet Connection, MS Listens to Reason
- Mornin '13
- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
When CD Projekt Red formally announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just last week, the developer said it would be available for unnamed "high-end platforms." Since the release window is in 2014, this suggests next-gen consoles and the PC, but which one will be best for this anticipated game? The dev flatly answered via Twitter, the PC.
Can I get a, "Well, duh!"
Considering that PCs are typically one step ahead of where consoles can be due to their ability to be constantly upgraded and that The Witcher games have always had a PC experience in mind, I'm not sure how this will shock anyone.
If you're like me and don't have a decent gaming rig, CD Projekt Red has this piece of, um, consolation to offer: "We hope you enjoy the console version, then."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP