- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
When CD Projekt Red formally announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just last week, the developer said it would be available for unnamed "high-end platforms." Since the release window is in 2014, this suggests next-gen consoles and the PC, but which one will be best for this anticipated game? The dev flatly answered via Twitter, the PC.
Can I get a, "Well, duh!"
Considering that PCs are typically one step ahead of where consoles can be due to their ability to be constantly upgraded and that The Witcher games have always had a PC experience in mind, I'm not sure how this will shock anyone.
If you're like me and don't have a decent gaming rig, CD Projekt Red has this piece of, um, consolation to offer: "We hope you enjoy the console version, then."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP