- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
When CD Projekt Red formally announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just last week, the developer said it would be available for unnamed "high-end platforms." Since the release window is in 2014, this suggests next-gen consoles and the PC, but which one will be best for this anticipated game? The dev flatly answered via Twitter, the PC.
Can I get a, "Well, duh!"
Considering that PCs are typically one step ahead of where consoles can be due to their ability to be constantly upgraded and that The Witcher games have always had a PC experience in mind, I'm not sure how this will shock anyone.
If you're like me and don't have a decent gaming rig, CD Projekt Red has this piece of, um, consolation to offer: "We hope you enjoy the console version, then."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP