- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
When CD Projekt Red formally announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just last week, the developer said it would be available for unnamed "high-end platforms." Since the release window is in 2014, this suggests next-gen consoles and the PC, but which one will be best for this anticipated game? The dev flatly answered via Twitter, the PC.
Can I get a, "Well, duh!"
Considering that PCs are typically one step ahead of where consoles can be due to their ability to be constantly upgraded and that The Witcher games have always had a PC experience in mind, I'm not sure how this will shock anyone.
If you're like me and don't have a decent gaming rig, CD Projekt Red has this piece of, um, consolation to offer: "We hope you enjoy the console version, then."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP