- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
When CD Projekt Red formally announced The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just last week, the developer said it would be available for unnamed "high-end platforms." Since the release window is in 2014, this suggests next-gen consoles and the PC, but which one will be best for this anticipated game? The dev flatly answered via Twitter, the PC.
Can I get a, "Well, duh!"
Considering that PCs are typically one step ahead of where consoles can be due to their ability to be constantly upgraded and that The Witcher games have always had a PC experience in mind, I'm not sure how this will shock anyone.
If you're like me and don't have a decent gaming rig, CD Projekt Red has this piece of, um, consolation to offer: "We hope you enjoy the console version, then."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP