- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
In yesterday's trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red had a secret message, serving as a hint for another one of their games that's on the way (scoop via NeoGAF post).
"We are about to reveal our other project, which is much closer to being completed, and yes, it will also a fully open-world game with an intense story," reads the message. "You can probably guess the game we're talking about - on the the 5th of February it will be all clear," it adds, seemingly hinting to a much-anticipated reveal for a third game in The Witcher series.
The development studio already confirmed that it has two RPGs in the making - Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3. However, we still have to wait and see what this mystery project is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: