- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tweeted the new TitanFall-themed Xbox One controller today, complete with little vine video gif. The above image is far better, but check out the vine video if you must.
Joel Emslie, lead artist at Respawn Entertainemnt, said that they wanted "to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands.”The controller will retail for $64.99 the same day as TitanFall's release, March 18th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP