- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tweeted the new TitanFall-themed Xbox One controller today, complete with little vine video gif. The above image is far better, but check out the vine video if you must.
Joel Emslie, lead artist at Respawn Entertainemnt, said that they wanted "to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands.”The controller will retail for $64.99 the same day as TitanFall's release, March 18th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP