- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tweeted the new TitanFall-themed Xbox One controller today, complete with little vine video gif. The above image is far better, but check out the vine video if you must.
Joel Emslie, lead artist at Respawn Entertainemnt, said that they wanted "to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands.”The controller will retail for $64.99 the same day as TitanFall's release, March 18th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP