- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tweeted the new TitanFall-themed Xbox One controller today, complete with little vine video gif. The above image is far better, but check out the vine video if you must.
Joel Emslie, lead artist at Respawn Entertainemnt, said that they wanted "to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands.”The controller will retail for $64.99 the same day as TitanFall's release, March 18th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP