- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tweeted the new TitanFall-themed Xbox One controller today, complete with little vine video gif. The above image is far better, but check out the vine video if you must.
Joel Emslie, lead artist at Respawn Entertainemnt, said that they wanted "to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands.”The controller will retail for $64.99 the same day as TitanFall's release, March 18th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP