Those of you who didn't get a chance to try out World of Warplanes yet, but be interested to know that the cute little air combat game is doing pretty well and has now been updated to version 1.1, which features new maps, a new training mission, some rebalances and improved mouse control.
I'm posting this news because playing the game might win you Alienware hardware. Starting today and through Sunday, January 5th, 2014, players who complete the four training lessons in World of Warplanes will be entered to win a Dell Aurora computer and a new German Premium tier V plane. Learn more here.
Here's a bit more info about World of Warplanes (v1.1):
- New Map: Adriatic - features both incredible views and intense naval warfare
- New Map: Castle - a scenic countryside with castle town under heavy artillery fire
- Focke Wulfs Join the Fight - fourteen new aircraft from the legendary Focke Wulf lineage
- Five New Tier V Premium Planes - double XP and credits with new premium planes for USA, USSR, Great Britain, and Germany
- New Training Mission - Ground Target Training for Ground Attack Aircraft
- Shooting Mechanic Rebalance - low altitude, turn fighting plans can now defend from high altitude dive attacks
- Supremacy Rebalance - Ground targets are even more vital in the fight for victory
- Improved Mouse Control - New customizable mouse control schemes
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP