- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Rob Pardo, Chief Creative Officer of Blizzard, is leaving the company after 17 years. The only explanation he is giving now is that he wants "to pursue the next chapter in my life and career."
On a blog post on the battlenet, Pardo thanked Blizzard for everything and praised the company. "Blizzard Entertainment has been simply the best place in the world to be a game designer," he wrote. "The best aspect of designing games at Blizzard is that the entire company is passionate about the gameplay within each and every product."
Pardo has said that will tell everyone his future plans at another time. "My priorities are to enjoy the summer with my family, play plenty of games, and think about what’s next," he emphasized. "I look forward to playing Blizzard games as a player for many years to come. Most important, now I have plenty of time to learn how to build a competitive Hearthstone deck."
Good luck, Mr. Pardo. Blizzard and Warcraft definitely won't be the same without you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP