- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Rob Pardo, Chief Creative Officer of Blizzard, is leaving the company after 17 years. The only explanation he is giving now is that he wants "to pursue the next chapter in my life and career."
On a blog post on the battlenet, Pardo thanked Blizzard for everything and praised the company. "Blizzard Entertainment has been simply the best place in the world to be a game designer," he wrote. "The best aspect of designing games at Blizzard is that the entire company is passionate about the gameplay within each and every product."
Pardo has said that will tell everyone his future plans at another time. "My priorities are to enjoy the summer with my family, play plenty of games, and think about what’s next," he emphasized. "I look forward to playing Blizzard games as a player for many years to come. Most important, now I have plenty of time to learn how to build a competitive Hearthstone deck."
Good luck, Mr. Pardo. Blizzard and Warcraft definitely won't be the same without you.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP