- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Ubisoft has announced today that their beautiful, watercoloresque RPG Child of Light will go to the PlayStation Vita on July 1, 2014.
There is no word if it will be cross-buy with the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 or if it will have cross-save functionality. But to commemorate the occasion, here's a lovely new trailer showing it off on the Vita.
All I can think of is how great it would be to manipulate Igniculus with the touch controls.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP