- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Child of Light, Ubisoft's fairy tale RPG, is now available on the Vita once the PlayStation Store updates. However, as one down note, it is not cross-save or cross-buy compatible with the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 versions.
Child of Light is a turn-based RPG with a few platforming elements and is set in a fairy tale-esque fantasty world. The art style and music are two of the game's biggest draws, which makes me recommend it on the big screen over the Vita, to be totally honest.
Check out our review of Child of Light here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP