- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Child of Light, Ubisoft's fairy tale RPG, is now available on the Vita once the PlayStation Store updates. However, as one down note, it is not cross-save or cross-buy compatible with the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 versions.
Child of Light is a turn-based RPG with a few platforming elements and is set in a fairy tale-esque fantasty world. The art style and music are two of the game's biggest draws, which makes me recommend it on the big screen over the Vita, to be totally honest.
Check out our review of Child of Light here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP