- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Child of Light, Ubisoft's fairy tale RPG, is now available on the Vita once the PlayStation Store updates. However, as one down note, it is not cross-save or cross-buy compatible with the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 versions.
Child of Light is a turn-based RPG with a few platforming elements and is set in a fairy tale-esque fantasty world. The art style and music are two of the game's biggest draws, which makes me recommend it on the big screen over the Vita, to be totally honest.
Check out our review of Child of Light here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP