- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Child of Light, Ubisoft's fairy tale RPG, is now available on the Vita once the PlayStation Store updates. However, as one down note, it is not cross-save or cross-buy compatible with the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 versions.
Child of Light is a turn-based RPG with a few platforming elements and is set in a fairy tale-esque fantasty world. The art style and music are two of the game's biggest draws, which makes me recommend it on the big screen over the Vita, to be totally honest.
Check out our review of Child of Light here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP