- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Child of Light, Ubisoft's fairy tale RPG, is now available on the Vita once the PlayStation Store updates. However, as one down note, it is not cross-save or cross-buy compatible with the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 versions.
Child of Light is a turn-based RPG with a few platforming elements and is set in a fairy tale-esque fantasty world. The art style and music are two of the game's biggest draws, which makes me recommend it on the big screen over the Vita, to be totally honest.
Check out our review of Child of Light here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP