- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Nintendo's shares surged following China's decisions to temporarily lift a sales ban on foreign video games consoles.The government now says it will allow the sales of consoles in the Shanghai free trade zone. Consequently, Nintendo's shares jumped 11% to 15,850 yen on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
Back in the year 2000, China banned consoles, arguing that there was an adverse effect on the mental health of young people.
Meanwhile, analysts estimate the Chinese video game console market to be worth tens of billions of dollars.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP