- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Nintendo's shares surged following China's decisions to temporarily lift a sales ban on foreign video games consoles.The government now says it will allow the sales of consoles in the Shanghai free trade zone. Consequently, Nintendo's shares jumped 11% to 15,850 yen on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
Back in the year 2000, China banned consoles, arguing that there was an adverse effect on the mental health of young people.
Meanwhile, analysts estimate the Chinese video game console market to be worth tens of billions of dollars.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP