- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Nintendo's shares surged following China's decisions to temporarily lift a sales ban on foreign video games consoles.The government now says it will allow the sales of consoles in the Shanghai free trade zone. Consequently, Nintendo's shares jumped 11% to 15,850 yen on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
Back in the year 2000, China banned consoles, arguing that there was an adverse effect on the mental health of young people.
Meanwhile, analysts estimate the Chinese video game console market to be worth tens of billions of dollars.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP