- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Nintendo's shares surged following China's decisions to temporarily lift a sales ban on foreign video games consoles.The government now says it will allow the sales of consoles in the Shanghai free trade zone. Consequently, Nintendo's shares jumped 11% to 15,850 yen on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
Back in the year 2000, China banned consoles, arguing that there was an adverse effect on the mental health of young people.
Meanwhile, analysts estimate the Chinese video game console market to be worth tens of billions of dollars.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP