- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Loads Seemlessly and Has 36 Endings
- COMIC: PS4 vs Xbox One
Take-Two revealed that they are creating a MMOG, utilizing the Civilization setting. With a working title Civilization Online, the game is meant to target Asian markets specifically and, according to the publisher, there's a crew of 100 people at XL Games (South Korea) devoted to the project. Evidently, Firaxis Games is also going to advise during the development process.
"2K is committed to supporting the growing Asian market by bringing our best IP and strongest franchises to the most popular online platforms in each territory," said David Ismailer, chief operating officer of Take-Two label 2K Games.
"Civilization Online is an example of how 2K can leverage its successful franchises, beyond sports, to create entirely new experiences in genres that resonate with customers in this region."
By the way, Civilization franchise has sold over 11 million units worldwide.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP