- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Stand back folks; the day you have all been waiting for has arrived--Cliff Bleszinski has announced that he is, indeed, coming out of video game retirement!
I'm officially coming out of retirement to make video games again. Stay tuned here for details in the next 7 days! #DontCallItAComeback— Cliff Bleszinski (@therealcliffyb) June 30, 2014
You may remember Cliff Bleszinski from game titles such as Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, and Jazz Jackrabbit. He has recently said that he wants to develop a game that "will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on." He also snarked that kids who play Call of Duty don't know what a "proper arena shooter is." Perhaps he will enlighten us all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP