- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Stand back folks; the day you have all been waiting for has arrived--Cliff Bleszinski has announced that he is, indeed, coming out of video game retirement!
I'm officially coming out of retirement to make video games again. Stay tuned here for details in the next 7 days! #DontCallItAComeback— Cliff Bleszinski (@therealcliffyb) June 30, 2014
You may remember Cliff Bleszinski from game titles such as Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, and Jazz Jackrabbit. He has recently said that he wants to develop a game that "will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on." He also snarked that kids who play Call of Duty don't know what a "proper arena shooter is." Perhaps he will enlighten us all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP