- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Stand back folks; the day you have all been waiting for has arrived--Cliff Bleszinski has announced that he is, indeed, coming out of video game retirement!
I'm officially coming out of retirement to make video games again. Stay tuned here for details in the next 7 days! #DontCallItAComeback— Cliff Bleszinski (@therealcliffyb) June 30, 2014
You may remember Cliff Bleszinski from game titles such as Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, and Jazz Jackrabbit. He has recently said that he wants to develop a game that "will be a PC experience that will hearken back to a certain type of game that we cut our teeth on." He also snarked that kids who play Call of Duty don't know what a "proper arena shooter is." Perhaps he will enlighten us all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP