- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Cliff Bleszinki, former game design director of Epic Games, recently said that he wants to make a "proper" arena shooter.
"A first-person shooter. It's in my DNA. It's one of those things - a lot of these kids playing Call of Duty, I don't think they'd know what a proper arena shooter is if it'd hit them across the fucking head.
"I want to get funding, I don't want to do a Kickstarter. I've shown [the project] to various parties, and there are nibbles... I wanna do something. It's just I'm not gonna do it if the time is not right and if the funding's not right."
Bleszinski hasn't done much since leaving Epic Games in October 2012, save for the occasional keynote speech. Apparently he's missing the world of video game creation a smidge.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP