- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Cliff Bleszinki, former game design director of Epic Games, recently said that he wants to make a "proper" arena shooter.
"A first-person shooter. It's in my DNA. It's one of those things - a lot of these kids playing Call of Duty, I don't think they'd know what a proper arena shooter is if it'd hit them across the fucking head.
"I want to get funding, I don't want to do a Kickstarter. I've shown [the project] to various parties, and there are nibbles... I wanna do something. It's just I'm not gonna do it if the time is not right and if the funding's not right."
Bleszinski hasn't done much since leaving Epic Games in October 2012, save for the occasional keynote speech. Apparently he's missing the world of video game creation a smidge.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP