- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
As if this world wasn't crazy enough, we get more idiots roaming the planet and doing this sort of thing. An enraged gamer has done a rather moronic thing, having lost in a match in the popular multiplayer shooter Call of Duty. Bitter in defeat, the player made a prank phone call, which caused the SWAT team to burst into the home of the opposing player, Castillo. Yeah, you may have already heard of this, it's called Swatting.
Apparently, he said that the opposing player shot his mother and brother and was threatening to do more killing. The SWAT team weren't the only ones at the scene. Police helicopters, spec ops and other emergency response units were sent to the scene.
"I right away had an idea what it was, because I've seen [similar pranks] on the news," Castillo explains to NYP. "It was probably just an evil little kid," added a police officer at the scene.
"We went and checked out the place and there was nothing there. "It sucked up a lot of resources, caused traffic problems. It turned out to be a hoax."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP