- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Codemasters, best known for creating top-notch racing games, primarily the classic Colin McRae Rally series, have dropped a few hints on their official Twitter page last week, suggesting that they are going to launch a new racer sometime in 2014.
Following these hints, fans have continued to press Codemasters for more info. One question was asked: "Can the next Dirt game please be more Rally oriented? Alot [sic] of us REALLY miss the Colin McRae games, longer point to point courses," to which Codemasters tweeted "Yes it can and it will :D"
Bloody hell. Now, if there's an ounce of truth to this, I am as excited as an extremely excited person who's got a particularly good reason to be excited.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP