- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Codemasters, best known for creating top-notch racing games, primarily the classic Colin McRae Rally series, have dropped a few hints on their official Twitter page last week, suggesting that they are going to launch a new racer sometime in 2014.
Following these hints, fans have continued to press Codemasters for more info. One question was asked: "Can the next Dirt game please be more Rally oriented? Alot [sic] of us REALLY miss the Colin McRae games, longer point to point courses," to which Codemasters tweeted "Yes it can and it will :D"
Bloody hell. Now, if there's an ounce of truth to this, I am as excited as an extremely excited person who's got a particularly good reason to be excited.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP