- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Codemasters, best known for creating top-notch racing games, primarily the classic Colin McRae Rally series, have dropped a few hints on their official Twitter page last week, suggesting that they are going to launch a new racer sometime in 2014.
Following these hints, fans have continued to press Codemasters for more info. One question was asked: "Can the next Dirt game please be more Rally oriented? Alot [sic] of us REALLY miss the Colin McRae games, longer point to point courses," to which Codemasters tweeted "Yes it can and it will :D"
Bloody hell. Now, if there's an ounce of truth to this, I am as excited as an extremely excited person who's got a particularly good reason to be excited.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP