- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Codemasters, best known for creating top-notch racing games, primarily the classic Colin McRae Rally series, have dropped a few hints on their official Twitter page last week, suggesting that they are going to launch a new racer sometime in 2014.
Following these hints, fans have continued to press Codemasters for more info. One question was asked: "Can the next Dirt game please be more Rally oriented? Alot [sic] of us REALLY miss the Colin McRae games, longer point to point courses," to which Codemasters tweeted "Yes it can and it will :D"
Bloody hell. Now, if there's an ounce of truth to this, I am as excited as an extremely excited person who's got a particularly good reason to be excited.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP