- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Codemasters, best known for creating top-notch racing games, primarily the classic Colin McRae Rally series, have dropped a few hints on their official Twitter page last week, suggesting that they are going to launch a new racer sometime in 2014.
Following these hints, fans have continued to press Codemasters for more info. One question was asked: "Can the next Dirt game please be more Rally oriented? Alot [sic] of us REALLY miss the Colin McRae games, longer point to point courses," to which Codemasters tweeted "Yes it can and it will :D"
Bloody hell. Now, if there's an ounce of truth to this, I am as excited as an extremely excited person who's got a particularly good reason to be excited.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP