- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Starting this Monday, the Majestic FFA playlist is going to be replaced by a Community Forge FFA Playlist. Featuring eight maps that have become finalists in the Halo 4 Forge contest, the playlist will only be around for a short time, with an FFA playlist comprised of regular maps, Majestic maps, and a Forge map or two taking its place when 343 removes it.
There's also going to be a big update for Team Throwdown on Monday, with Lightning CTF then being added to Action Sack, giving you some fast-paced action.
As for changes to the game, another title update will be released for Halo 4 in the next few weeks and it includes the following changes:
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning. (Allows 343 to tweak weapons outside of patches)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP