- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Starting this Monday, the Majestic FFA playlist is going to be replaced by a Community Forge FFA Playlist. Featuring eight maps that have become finalists in the Halo 4 Forge contest, the playlist will only be around for a short time, with an FFA playlist comprised of regular maps, Majestic maps, and a Forge map or two taking its place when 343 removes it.
There's also going to be a big update for Team Throwdown on Monday, with Lightning CTF then being added to Action Sack, giving you some fast-paced action.
As for changes to the game, another title update will be released for Halo 4 in the next few weeks and it includes the following changes:
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning. (Allows 343 to tweak weapons outside of patches)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP