- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Starting this Monday, the Majestic FFA playlist is going to be replaced by a Community Forge FFA Playlist. Featuring eight maps that have become finalists in the Halo 4 Forge contest, the playlist will only be around for a short time, with an FFA playlist comprised of regular maps, Majestic maps, and a Forge map or two taking its place when 343 removes it.
There's also going to be a big update for Team Throwdown on Monday, with Lightning CTF then being added to Action Sack, giving you some fast-paced action.
As for changes to the game, another title update will be released for Halo 4 in the next few weeks and it includes the following changes:
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning. (Allows 343 to tweak weapons outside of patches)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP