- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Looks like we'll have a new strategy game to enjoy this fall (on PC, of course). Relic Entertainment and SEGA have unveiled Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault, a brand new standalone expansion pack for the real-time strategy Company of Heroes 2. It covers the well-known Battle of the Bulge, which took place during World War II.
Check out the first screenshots:
The game will offer a campaign that allows you to march into the fray with US troops, as they fight against German Oberkommando West forces, through dense forests in the Ardennes region of Western Europethe. 18 brand new, single-player scenarios were promised. Each decision you make on the battlefield will have an impact on the story.
“We can’t wait to bring our players this awesome new single-player campaign for Company of Heroes 2,” said Greg Wilson, Executive Producer at Relic Entertainment. ”We managed to include more missions in this expansion than we had in the original release and it’s packed full of great new features which we’ll be revealing over the coming months.”
The good news is that the add-on is going to be released on November 8, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP