- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Looks like we'll have a new strategy game to enjoy this fall (on PC, of course). Relic Entertainment and SEGA have unveiled Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault, a brand new standalone expansion pack for the real-time strategy Company of Heroes 2. It covers the well-known Battle of the Bulge, which took place during World War II.
Check out the first screenshots:
The game will offer a campaign that allows you to march into the fray with US troops, as they fight against German Oberkommando West forces, through dense forests in the Ardennes region of Western Europethe. 18 brand new, single-player scenarios were promised. Each decision you make on the battlefield will have an impact on the story.
“We can’t wait to bring our players this awesome new single-player campaign for Company of Heroes 2,” said Greg Wilson, Executive Producer at Relic Entertainment. ”We managed to include more missions in this expansion than we had in the original release and it’s packed full of great new features which we’ll be revealing over the coming months.”
The good news is that the add-on is going to be released on November 8, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP