- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Looks like we'll have a new strategy game to enjoy this fall (on PC, of course). Relic Entertainment and SEGA have unveiled Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault, a brand new standalone expansion pack for the real-time strategy Company of Heroes 2. It covers the well-known Battle of the Bulge, which took place during World War II.
Check out the first screenshots:
The game will offer a campaign that allows you to march into the fray with US troops, as they fight against German Oberkommando West forces, through dense forests in the Ardennes region of Western Europethe. 18 brand new, single-player scenarios were promised. Each decision you make on the battlefield will have an impact on the story.
“We can’t wait to bring our players this awesome new single-player campaign for Company of Heroes 2,” said Greg Wilson, Executive Producer at Relic Entertainment. ”We managed to include more missions in this expansion than we had in the original release and it’s packed full of great new features which we’ll be revealing over the coming months.”
The good news is that the add-on is going to be released on November 8, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP