- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
It's been just over three months since Halo 4 released to the Xbox 360 masses on November 6th, but even with all that time passing, it hasn't stopped late night talk show host, Conan O'Brien, from offering his opinion on the game.
You may not think that Conan would be the right man for the job, and you'd be right. He himself declares that he doesn't really play video games, isn't very good at them, and kind of hates them, so his review won't be nearly as helpful as our Halo 4 review that went up back in November.
Now, there is a little bit of bias with this review, as both Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter recorded audio for Halo 4 prior to launch. As most people would do upon meeting themselves within a video game, he promptly asks if he can shoot himself, and, well, I'll let you watch the video to find out exactly what happens (skip to 5:38 to meet Halo 4 Conan):
If there's one thing to take away from this video, it's that Conan is a master trash talker, with gems like, "Want a death cookie, with some blow up milk? Want some flan made of...you're dead?"
Using noises, what would you rate Halo 4? Let us know below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP