- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
It's been just over three months since Halo 4 released to the Xbox 360 masses on November 6th, but even with all that time passing, it hasn't stopped late night talk show host, Conan O'Brien, from offering his opinion on the game.
You may not think that Conan would be the right man for the job, and you'd be right. He himself declares that he doesn't really play video games, isn't very good at them, and kind of hates them, so his review won't be nearly as helpful as our Halo 4 review that went up back in November.
Now, there is a little bit of bias with this review, as both Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter recorded audio for Halo 4 prior to launch. As most people would do upon meeting themselves within a video game, he promptly asks if he can shoot himself, and, well, I'll let you watch the video to find out exactly what happens (skip to 5:38 to meet Halo 4 Conan):
If there's one thing to take away from this video, it's that Conan is a master trash talker, with gems like, "Want a death cookie, with some blow up milk? Want some flan made of...you're dead?"
Using noises, what would you rate Halo 4? Let us know below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP