- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
It's been just over three months since Halo 4 released to the Xbox 360 masses on November 6th, but even with all that time passing, it hasn't stopped late night talk show host, Conan O'Brien, from offering his opinion on the game.
You may not think that Conan would be the right man for the job, and you'd be right. He himself declares that he doesn't really play video games, isn't very good at them, and kind of hates them, so his review won't be nearly as helpful as our Halo 4 review that went up back in November.
Now, there is a little bit of bias with this review, as both Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter recorded audio for Halo 4 prior to launch. As most people would do upon meeting themselves within a video game, he promptly asks if he can shoot himself, and, well, I'll let you watch the video to find out exactly what happens (skip to 5:38 to meet Halo 4 Conan):
If there's one thing to take away from this video, it's that Conan is a master trash talker, with gems like, "Want a death cookie, with some blow up milk? Want some flan made of...you're dead?"
Using noises, what would you rate Halo 4? Let us know below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP