- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
It's been just over three months since Halo 4 released to the Xbox 360 masses on November 6th, but even with all that time passing, it hasn't stopped late night talk show host, Conan O'Brien, from offering his opinion on the game.
You may not think that Conan would be the right man for the job, and you'd be right. He himself declares that he doesn't really play video games, isn't very good at them, and kind of hates them, so his review won't be nearly as helpful as our Halo 4 review that went up back in November.
Now, there is a little bit of bias with this review, as both Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter recorded audio for Halo 4 prior to launch. As most people would do upon meeting themselves within a video game, he promptly asks if he can shoot himself, and, well, I'll let you watch the video to find out exactly what happens (skip to 5:38 to meet Halo 4 Conan):
If there's one thing to take away from this video, it's that Conan is a master trash talker, with gems like, "Want a death cookie, with some blow up milk? Want some flan made of...you're dead?"
Using noises, what would you rate Halo 4? Let us know below.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP