- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Thanks to a loudmouthed reader, IGN grabbed hold of leaked concept art from Bungie's mystery project called Destiny, which represents the developer's follow-up to the Halo franchise. Apart from that, they got hold of a document that contains plot descriptions and more.
Word is: "Our story begins seven hundred years from now in the Last City on Earth, in a Solar System littered with the ruins of man's Golden Age. A massive, mysterious alien ship hangs overhead like a second Moon. No one knows where it came from or what it's here for, but only that it's our protector. Meanwhile, strange, alien monsters creep in from the edge of the universe, determined to take Earth and the Last City. We are young knights' tasked with defending the remains of humanity, discovering the source of these monsters and eventually overcoming it."
According to the leaked document, Destiny was described as "fun and accessible to all," and it points out that the idea is "to create a universe as deep, tangible and relatable as that of the Star Wars franchise."
You can read more about Bungie's Destiny over at IGN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP