- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Thanks to a loudmouthed reader, IGN grabbed hold of leaked concept art from Bungie's mystery project called Destiny, which represents the developer's follow-up to the Halo franchise. Apart from that, they got hold of a document that contains plot descriptions and more.
Word is: "Our story begins seven hundred years from now in the Last City on Earth, in a Solar System littered with the ruins of man's Golden Age. A massive, mysterious alien ship hangs overhead like a second Moon. No one knows where it came from or what it's here for, but only that it's our protector. Meanwhile, strange, alien monsters creep in from the edge of the universe, determined to take Earth and the Last City. We are young knights' tasked with defending the remains of humanity, discovering the source of these monsters and eventually overcoming it."
According to the leaked document, Destiny was described as "fun and accessible to all," and it points out that the idea is "to create a universe as deep, tangible and relatable as that of the Star Wars franchise."
You can read more about Bungie's Destiny over at IGN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP