- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Thanks to a loudmouthed reader, IGN grabbed hold of leaked concept art from Bungie's mystery project called Destiny, which represents the developer's follow-up to the Halo franchise. Apart from that, they got hold of a document that contains plot descriptions and more.
Word is: "Our story begins seven hundred years from now in the Last City on Earth, in a Solar System littered with the ruins of man's Golden Age. A massive, mysterious alien ship hangs overhead like a second Moon. No one knows where it came from or what it's here for, but only that it's our protector. Meanwhile, strange, alien monsters creep in from the edge of the universe, determined to take Earth and the Last City. We are young knights' tasked with defending the remains of humanity, discovering the source of these monsters and eventually overcoming it."
According to the leaked document, Destiny was described as "fun and accessible to all," and it points out that the idea is "to create a universe as deep, tangible and relatable as that of the Star Wars franchise."
You can read more about Bungie's Destiny over at IGN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP