- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
I know that the PC is the Master Race, but if you don't have the best rig around and you still want to play Elder Scrolls Online with your new console, Bethesda has clarified what subscription services you will need for your console in addition to paying your monthly MMO fees.
The PlayStation 4 will not require a PlayStation Plus membership for Elder Scrolls Online, so that will save you $50 a year if you aren't a member yet.
However, Xbox One users will need to subscribe to Xbox Gold to play Elder Scrolls Online.
The MMORPG will release on April 4th for PC and Mac, and the console versions will launch later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP