- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
I know that the PC is the Master Race, but if you don't have the best rig around and you still want to play Elder Scrolls Online with your new console, Bethesda has clarified what subscription services you will need for your console in addition to paying your monthly MMO fees.
The PlayStation 4 will not require a PlayStation Plus membership for Elder Scrolls Online, so that will save you $50 a year if you aren't a member yet.
However, Xbox One users will need to subscribe to Xbox Gold to play Elder Scrolls Online.
The MMORPG will release on April 4th for PC and Mac, and the console versions will launch later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP