- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
I know that the PC is the Master Race, but if you don't have the best rig around and you still want to play Elder Scrolls Online with your new console, Bethesda has clarified what subscription services you will need for your console in addition to paying your monthly MMO fees.
The PlayStation 4 will not require a PlayStation Plus membership for Elder Scrolls Online, so that will save you $50 a year if you aren't a member yet.
However, Xbox One users will need to subscribe to Xbox Gold to play Elder Scrolls Online.
The MMORPG will release on April 4th for PC and Mac, and the console versions will launch later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP