- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
I know that the PC is the Master Race, but if you don't have the best rig around and you still want to play Elder Scrolls Online with your new console, Bethesda has clarified what subscription services you will need for your console in addition to paying your monthly MMO fees.
The PlayStation 4 will not require a PlayStation Plus membership for Elder Scrolls Online, so that will save you $50 a year if you aren't a member yet.
However, Xbox One users will need to subscribe to Xbox Gold to play Elder Scrolls Online.
The MMORPG will release on April 4th for PC and Mac, and the console versions will launch later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP