- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
I know that the PC is the Master Race, but if you don't have the best rig around and you still want to play Elder Scrolls Online with your new console, Bethesda has clarified what subscription services you will need for your console in addition to paying your monthly MMO fees.
The PlayStation 4 will not require a PlayStation Plus membership for Elder Scrolls Online, so that will save you $50 a year if you aren't a member yet.
However, Xbox One users will need to subscribe to Xbox Gold to play Elder Scrolls Online.
The MMORPG will release on April 4th for PC and Mac, and the console versions will launch later this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP