- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
At the Develop conference, Microsoft has sadly reported that the company will not implement one feature they promised at E3 2013, and that's that the consumer Xbox One consoles could also serve as developer kits.
"We were in the early stages of Xbox One looking at the idea of a retail kit that could be turned into a development kit, and vice versa," Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller said. "In the end, although that was a very admirable goal, it hasn't happened unfortunately. Can't tell you the specifics of exactly why not."
Here's one part of the Xbox 180 that is not pleasing for consumers or developers. Very disappointing indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP