- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
At the Develop conference, Microsoft has sadly reported that the company will not implement one feature they promised at E3 2013, and that's that the consumer Xbox One consoles could also serve as developer kits.
"We were in the early stages of Xbox One looking at the idea of a retail kit that could be turned into a development kit, and vice versa," Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller said. "In the end, although that was a very admirable goal, it hasn't happened unfortunately. Can't tell you the specifics of exactly why not."
Here's one part of the Xbox 180 that is not pleasing for consumers or developers. Very disappointing indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP