- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
At the Develop conference, Microsoft has sadly reported that the company will not implement one feature they promised at E3 2013, and that's that the consumer Xbox One consoles could also serve as developer kits.
"We were in the early stages of Xbox One looking at the idea of a retail kit that could be turned into a development kit, and vice versa," Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller said. "In the end, although that was a very admirable goal, it hasn't happened unfortunately. Can't tell you the specifics of exactly why not."
Here's one part of the Xbox 180 that is not pleasing for consumers or developers. Very disappointing indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP