- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
At the Develop conference, Microsoft has sadly reported that the company will not implement one feature they promised at E3 2013, and that's that the consumer Xbox One consoles could also serve as developer kits.
"We were in the early stages of Xbox One looking at the idea of a retail kit that could be turned into a development kit, and vice versa," Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller said. "In the end, although that was a very admirable goal, it hasn't happened unfortunately. Can't tell you the specifics of exactly why not."
Here's one part of the Xbox 180 that is not pleasing for consumers or developers. Very disappointing indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP