- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
At the Develop conference, Microsoft has sadly reported that the company will not implement one feature they promised at E3 2013, and that's that the consumer Xbox One consoles could also serve as developer kits.
"We were in the early stages of Xbox One looking at the idea of a retail kit that could be turned into a development kit, and vice versa," Xbox Advanced Technology Group's Martin Fuller said. "In the end, although that was a very admirable goal, it hasn't happened unfortunately. Can't tell you the specifics of exactly why not."
Here's one part of the Xbox 180 that is not pleasing for consumers or developers. Very disappointing indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP