- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
In light of the comments from our resident web designer, a disgruntled BF fan, I'm almost not sure if I should post this at all. To summerize he hates BF. As for me, I have nothing against it. Then again, the last BF game I played was Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II.
But what the heck, I'm certain that there are still many, many people out there who are happy with all the decisions made by Electronic Arts and how well they treat most the video game franchises they own.
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance, you might want to stop by this address -- http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4 -- and check out the teaser web site for Battlefield 4.
As far as teaser web sites go, this one's really good. It reveals nothing about the game, I'm afraid, so you still have to wait a bit more before EA throws something concrete our way.
Incidentally, the site is ideal for those who wish to practice the art of drawing cock (much as I have done there, you might notice).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP