- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
In light of the comments from our resident web designer, a disgruntled BF fan, I'm almost not sure if I should post this at all. To summerize he hates BF. As for me, I have nothing against it. Then again, the last BF game I played was Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II.
But what the heck, I'm certain that there are still many, many people out there who are happy with all the decisions made by Electronic Arts and how well they treat most the video game franchises they own.
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance, you might want to stop by this address -- http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4 -- and check out the teaser web site for Battlefield 4.
As far as teaser web sites go, this one's really good. It reveals nothing about the game, I'm afraid, so you still have to wait a bit more before EA throws something concrete our way.
Incidentally, the site is ideal for those who wish to practice the art of drawing cock (much as I have done there, you might notice).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP