- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
In light of the comments from our resident web designer, a disgruntled BF fan, I'm almost not sure if I should post this at all. To summerize he hates BF. As for me, I have nothing against it. Then again, the last BF game I played was Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II.
But what the heck, I'm certain that there are still many, many people out there who are happy with all the decisions made by Electronic Arts and how well they treat most the video game franchises they own.
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance, you might want to stop by this address -- http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4 -- and check out the teaser web site for Battlefield 4.
As far as teaser web sites go, this one's really good. It reveals nothing about the game, I'm afraid, so you still have to wait a bit more before EA throws something concrete our way.
Incidentally, the site is ideal for those who wish to practice the art of drawing cock (much as I have done there, you might notice).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP