- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
In light of the comments from our resident web designer, a disgruntled BF fan, I'm almost not sure if I should post this at all. To summerize he hates BF. As for me, I have nothing against it. Then again, the last BF game I played was Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II.
But what the heck, I'm certain that there are still many, many people out there who are happy with all the decisions made by Electronic Arts and how well they treat most the video game franchises they own.
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance, you might want to stop by this address -- http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4 -- and check out the teaser web site for Battlefield 4.
As far as teaser web sites go, this one's really good. It reveals nothing about the game, I'm afraid, so you still have to wait a bit more before EA throws something concrete our way.
Incidentally, the site is ideal for those who wish to practice the art of drawing cock (much as I have done there, you might notice).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP