- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
In light of the comments from our resident web designer, a disgruntled BF fan, I'm almost not sure if I should post this at all. To summerize he hates BF. As for me, I have nothing against it. Then again, the last BF game I played was Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II.
But what the heck, I'm certain that there are still many, many people out there who are happy with all the decisions made by Electronic Arts and how well they treat most the video game franchises they own.
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance, you might want to stop by this address -- http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4 -- and check out the teaser web site for Battlefield 4.
As far as teaser web sites go, this one's really good. It reveals nothing about the game, I'm afraid, so you still have to wait a bit more before EA throws something concrete our way.
Incidentally, the site is ideal for those who wish to practice the art of drawing cock (much as I have done there, you might notice).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP