- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Exactly one year ago we've received the info that the well-known developer, Creative Assembly, started working on a new Alien game. Gearbox Software is, as you probably know, working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which is slated for a Fall 2012 release.
Meanwhile, Creative Assembly, best known for the Total War strategy series, is busy with its on take on the franchise. Not a lot is known at this point, apart from the folks at Creative saying that this new Alien game is going to be a "peer to Dead Space 2." Also, a job ad was spotted indicating that the development studio is looking to hire a multiplayer/gameplay programmer for "a AAA multi-platform title on current and future generation consoles set in the Alien universe."
Hm, let me see, now. We have a game geared towards a Dead Space 2 feel - well that's a bloody plus, because I loved Dead Space 2. On the other hand, I'm truly sick of 'Alien' and 'Aliens' inspired games. And the really odd thing is, I get excited as a horny puppy whenever I hear someone uttering the word 'Prometheus'...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP