- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Exactly one year ago we've received the info that the well-known developer, Creative Assembly, started working on a new Alien game. Gearbox Software is, as you probably know, working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which is slated for a Fall 2012 release.
Meanwhile, Creative Assembly, best known for the Total War strategy series, is busy with its on take on the franchise. Not a lot is known at this point, apart from the folks at Creative saying that this new Alien game is going to be a "peer to Dead Space 2." Also, a job ad was spotted indicating that the development studio is looking to hire a multiplayer/gameplay programmer for "a AAA multi-platform title on current and future generation consoles set in the Alien universe."
Hm, let me see, now. We have a game geared towards a Dead Space 2 feel - well that's a bloody plus, because I loved Dead Space 2. On the other hand, I'm truly sick of 'Alien' and 'Aliens' inspired games. And the really odd thing is, I get excited as a horny puppy whenever I hear someone uttering the word 'Prometheus'...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP