- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Exactly one year ago we've received the info that the well-known developer, Creative Assembly, started working on a new Alien game. Gearbox Software is, as you probably know, working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which is slated for a Fall 2012 release.
Meanwhile, Creative Assembly, best known for the Total War strategy series, is busy with its on take on the franchise. Not a lot is known at this point, apart from the folks at Creative saying that this new Alien game is going to be a "peer to Dead Space 2." Also, a job ad was spotted indicating that the development studio is looking to hire a multiplayer/gameplay programmer for "a AAA multi-platform title on current and future generation consoles set in the Alien universe."
Hm, let me see, now. We have a game geared towards a Dead Space 2 feel - well that's a bloody plus, because I loved Dead Space 2. On the other hand, I'm truly sick of 'Alien' and 'Aliens' inspired games. And the really odd thing is, I get excited as a horny puppy whenever I hear someone uttering the word 'Prometheus'...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP