- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Exactly one year ago we've received the info that the well-known developer, Creative Assembly, started working on a new Alien game. Gearbox Software is, as you probably know, working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which is slated for a Fall 2012 release.
Meanwhile, Creative Assembly, best known for the Total War strategy series, is busy with its on take on the franchise. Not a lot is known at this point, apart from the folks at Creative saying that this new Alien game is going to be a "peer to Dead Space 2." Also, a job ad was spotted indicating that the development studio is looking to hire a multiplayer/gameplay programmer for "a AAA multi-platform title on current and future generation consoles set in the Alien universe."
Hm, let me see, now. We have a game geared towards a Dead Space 2 feel - well that's a bloody plus, because I loved Dead Space 2. On the other hand, I'm truly sick of 'Alien' and 'Aliens' inspired games. And the really odd thing is, I get excited as a horny puppy whenever I hear someone uttering the word 'Prometheus'...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP