- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Exactly one year ago we've received the info that the well-known developer, Creative Assembly, started working on a new Alien game. Gearbox Software is, as you probably know, working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which is slated for a Fall 2012 release.
Meanwhile, Creative Assembly, best known for the Total War strategy series, is busy with its on take on the franchise. Not a lot is known at this point, apart from the folks at Creative saying that this new Alien game is going to be a "peer to Dead Space 2." Also, a job ad was spotted indicating that the development studio is looking to hire a multiplayer/gameplay programmer for "a AAA multi-platform title on current and future generation consoles set in the Alien universe."
Hm, let me see, now. We have a game geared towards a Dead Space 2 feel - well that's a bloody plus, because I loved Dead Space 2. On the other hand, I'm truly sick of 'Alien' and 'Aliens' inspired games. And the really odd thing is, I get excited as a horny puppy whenever I hear someone uttering the word 'Prometheus'...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP