- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Modern Warfare 3, the latest installment in Activision's ever-popular shooter series Call of Duty, has received waves of positive reviews. While the game's score on Metacritic has reached an impressive 90, the user reviews score is currently 2.8, as numerous players complain about how the game did not meet their expectations. Wait, a second here. Just what the hell did they expect? Most of the complaints range from "It's the same as all previous CoD games..." etc. Well, yeah, duuh! That's Call of Duty for ya.
The game has arrived to stores today in the US. Here's the word from the publisher:
"Co-developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, Modern Warfare 3 delivers a full assault on gamers' senses, including an intense single-player campaign that picks up immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and escalates into World War 3, as well as groundbreaking upgrades to the beloved Special Ops like the all-new Survival Mode. Special Ops serves as the perfect springboard to Modern Warfare 3's re-imagined multiplayer, featuring the series' trademark visceral gun-on-gun combat, a revamped pointstreak system with the introduction of 'Strike Packages,' devastating new modes like 'Kill Confirmed' and other gameplay enhancements, new features and a bevy of new weapons, equipment, and perks."
So, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is rated 'M' and is currently available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Nintendo Wii for $49.99.
Our review of Modern Warfare 3 will be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP