- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Modern Warfare 3, the latest installment in Activision's ever-popular shooter series Call of Duty, has received waves of positive reviews. While the game's score on Metacritic has reached an impressive 90, the user reviews score is currently 2.8, as numerous players complain about how the game did not meet their expectations. Wait, a second here. Just what the hell did they expect? Most of the complaints range from "It's the same as all previous CoD games..." etc. Well, yeah, duuh! That's Call of Duty for ya.
The game has arrived to stores today in the US. Here's the word from the publisher:
"Co-developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, Modern Warfare 3 delivers a full assault on gamers' senses, including an intense single-player campaign that picks up immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and escalates into World War 3, as well as groundbreaking upgrades to the beloved Special Ops like the all-new Survival Mode. Special Ops serves as the perfect springboard to Modern Warfare 3's re-imagined multiplayer, featuring the series' trademark visceral gun-on-gun combat, a revamped pointstreak system with the introduction of 'Strike Packages,' devastating new modes like 'Kill Confirmed' and other gameplay enhancements, new features and a bevy of new weapons, equipment, and perks."
So, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is rated 'M' and is currently available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Nintendo Wii for $49.99.
Our review of Modern Warfare 3 will be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP