- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Modern Warfare 3, the latest installment in Activision's ever-popular shooter series Call of Duty, has received waves of positive reviews. While the game's score on Metacritic has reached an impressive 90, the user reviews score is currently 2.8, as numerous players complain about how the game did not meet their expectations. Wait, a second here. Just what the hell did they expect? Most of the complaints range from "It's the same as all previous CoD games..." etc. Well, yeah, duuh! That's Call of Duty for ya.
The game has arrived to stores today in the US. Here's the word from the publisher:
"Co-developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, Modern Warfare 3 delivers a full assault on gamers' senses, including an intense single-player campaign that picks up immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and escalates into World War 3, as well as groundbreaking upgrades to the beloved Special Ops like the all-new Survival Mode. Special Ops serves as the perfect springboard to Modern Warfare 3's re-imagined multiplayer, featuring the series' trademark visceral gun-on-gun combat, a revamped pointstreak system with the introduction of 'Strike Packages,' devastating new modes like 'Kill Confirmed' and other gameplay enhancements, new features and a bevy of new weapons, equipment, and perks."
So, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is rated 'M' and is currently available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Nintendo Wii for $49.99.
Our review of Modern Warfare 3 will be up soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP