Paradox Interactive sends the word that they are making an expansion pack for their RPG/RTS game and they're calling it Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods. They intend to launch it during Q2 2013. Here are the promised features:
- Religious Turmoil: Restore the Old Gods to prominence through sacrifice and divination, or force the pagans to convert through new missionary missions
- Earlier start: 200 years of more gameplay with the special 867 AD bookmark
- Rebels With a Cause: Rebels are no longer faceless rabble, but led by defined characters with specific agendas
- Adventurers: Watch as landless younger sons and charismatic warriors raise armies
- Pillage and Prosper: Loot provinces and burn cities to the ground – lest your warlike people grow angry during extended peacetime!
- Heathens: Convert them or play as them and survive, reforming your faith to stand the test of time
- Prepared Invasions: Declare your intent to invade a rich target, and watch adventurers and opportunists flock to your banner
- Unholy UI: A new pagan interface is available alongside all-new events, decisions, and units
You can learn more on the game's official web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP