- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
The release of the long-awaited third installment in the FPS series, Crysis, has not been penned for February 19, 2013, with the European launch scheduled two days after that. The game is on its way to PS3, PC and Xbox 360 platforms.
And here's the official scoop:
Electronic Arts and Crytek today announced a creative partnership with renowned filmmaker Albert Hughes to produce an online video series inspired by the upcoming sandbox shooter, Crysis 3. Entitled, "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3", this cinematic series will set the stage for this latest installment in the Crysis series and introduce weapons, enemies, and gameplay features new to the franchise. These cinematic shorts will also showcase the stunning visuals, dynamic environments of the urban rainforest and intense adaptive warfare fans can expect when Crysis 3 ships on February 19, 2013 in North America and on February 21 in Europe.
For all you PC gamers, don't forget that EA and Crytek also revealed the specs for the PC edition of Crysis 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP