- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
During this year's GDC Crytek's Nick Button-Brown has mentioned to CVG that they are currently working on a brand new project, which he promised to be their best work yet.
When asked more about this he stated: "The other project looks absolutely fantastic - I mean, genuinely the best of that kind of project we've ever done. It looks spectacular, the team are doing really, really well and it's just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they're doing. They're really happy."
Wow, that's great. But they could've at least given us something a bit more concrete. Oh well, it's time to play the waiting game I guess. The important thing you should know that an official announcement is set for April 2012 and that this is going to be a console/PC game (so, no platform-exclusives, it seems).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP