- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Employees have told Kotaku that Crytek has not been paying them on time and that they work in a "tense, unstable environment, plagued by poor communication and a number of high-level staff departures at the company's biggest studios in Germany and Britain." Employees apparently openly talk about leaving and finding new jobs, and one employee even estimated that over 100 people have left over three months.
The big problem, however, is Crytek regularly not paying employees and then covering up the delays with promises that things will get better.
"Trying to confine the problem rather than tackling it is not the way to go about this anymore; it's too big now," one current Crytek employee told Kotaku. "Honest communication, inclusion, and a work environment based on trust could have gone a long way, and may have stopped people from leaving."
What's worse is that higher level employees seem to still be enjoying perks such as paid travel between studios, new office chairs, and new laptop bags while some employees haven't been paid in literally months.
Something is definitely rotten over at Crytek, and the employees have hoped that by speaking out to the press, change will happen.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP