- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
It appears that CVG (Computer And Video Games) is in a jam and will have to operate with severely reduced staff. The CVG staff, which spans across U.K., U.S. and Australia is mostly likely going to be reduced to a mere three members. According to the report, parent company Future will probably be reviewing the publication's future during December.
Sometime last month Future noted a £30.6 million ($50.4M) loss and had plans to pull the shades down on CVG, but it was saved thanks to strong industry support, after which several brands approached Future to buy CVG. Massive layoffs were expected at Future. There are approximately 900 employees and that denotes other game publications like Official Nintendo, Official Xbox, Official PlayStation, Edge and Gamesmaster.
If CVG goes down, that would suck balls tremendously. It's been my favorite gaming publication back when I was buying CVG's print mag, and its current online form is still one of my top sources for gaming news.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP