- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Hm, I thought this was definite in any case... Oh well, guess not. Anyway, to cut to the chase, the next big game from CD Projekt, Cyberpunk 2077, is definitely heading to PC, although at this point we don't know for sure if it's going to be next-generation as well.
Here's what business development manager, Rafal Jaki, was asked when asked if the open world RPG will be developed for next-generation platforms:
"It most probably will be [coming to next-gen]," he said, "but we can't confirm or deny because it's too early for that."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP