- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Here's the word we received from CD Projekt:
"The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member. The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" ' individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body. There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as against all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call 'meatbags.' When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's going to be a lot of carnage, so the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.
When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the 'Psycho Squad'. And these guys are exceptional, these guys are crack troops. The fact that they're proud of that name tells you a bit about their mindset. They wear a badge with their official emblem on their right sleeve, but their left is reserved for their unofficial Psycho Squad emblem. It's primitively made and the image itself is on the crude side of things. It's not unlike a badge special force operators might make and wear to distinguish themselves from the ranks of grunts in any theatre of war," says Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio.
The creators promise that "Cyberpunk 2077" will be true to the essence of the cyberpunk genre. Players will be thrown into the dark future of the year 2077 and into a world where advanced technologies have become both the salvation and the curse of humanity. A multi-thread, nonlinear story designed for mature players (a CD Projekt RED trademark) will take place in the sprawling metropolis of Night City and its surroundings. Players will have a chance to freely roam the open-world environment and visit places well known from the pen-and-paper RPG "Cyberpunk 2020®", including a combat zone completely taken over by gangs, the legendary Afterlife joint and the nostalgic Forlorn Hope.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP