- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Here's the word we received from CD Projekt:
"The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member. The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" ' individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body. There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as against all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call 'meatbags.' When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's going to be a lot of carnage, so the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.
When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the 'Psycho Squad'. And these guys are exceptional, these guys are crack troops. The fact that they're proud of that name tells you a bit about their mindset. They wear a badge with their official emblem on their right sleeve, but their left is reserved for their unofficial Psycho Squad emblem. It's primitively made and the image itself is on the crude side of things. It's not unlike a badge special force operators might make and wear to distinguish themselves from the ranks of grunts in any theatre of war," says Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio.
The creators promise that "Cyberpunk 2077" will be true to the essence of the cyberpunk genre. Players will be thrown into the dark future of the year 2077 and into a world where advanced technologies have become both the salvation and the curse of humanity. A multi-thread, nonlinear story designed for mature players (a CD Projekt RED trademark) will take place in the sprawling metropolis of Night City and its surroundings. Players will have a chance to freely roam the open-world environment and visit places well known from the pen-and-paper RPG "Cyberpunk 2020®", including a combat zone completely taken over by gangs, the legendary Afterlife joint and the nostalgic Forlorn Hope.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.82%|
|No, please. ||33.84%|