- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
According to a recent interview posted at Eurogamer, CD Projekt intends to incorporate a multiplayer mode into their upcoming title, Cyberpunk 2077.
"It will be a story-based RPG experience with amazing single-player playthroughs, but we're going to add multiplayer features," says CD Projekt RED managing director Adam Badowski.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP