- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
According to a bit of promotional material, dug up by Siliconeera, the PC edition of From Software's action RPG Dark Souls 2 will most likely be pushed back to April 25, as opposed to its initial launch date - March 11 (the same day it's meant to come out for PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms).
The official launch date of the PC edition has yet to be confirmed by both Namco and From Software. Also, this marketing image was intended for the Southeast Asia regions. Still, it does suggest that this could be the publisher's release target
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP