- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
According to a bit of promotional material, dug up by Siliconeera, the PC edition of From Software's action RPG Dark Souls 2 will most likely be pushed back to April 25, as opposed to its initial launch date - March 11 (the same day it's meant to come out for PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms).
The official launch date of the PC edition has yet to be confirmed by both Namco and From Software. Also, this marketing image was intended for the Southeast Asia regions. Still, it does suggest that this could be the publisher's release target
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP