- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
IGN seems to have the word that the upcoming sequel to the deadly difficult action RPG Dark Souls will be hitting stores on March 11, 2014, for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The scoop has arrived from the TGS 2013 show floor.
Playing the original was a memorable experience. It's one of those games you dislike at first, but once you realize how you play it (and you have to be patient, truly, truly, patient, and die a lot) then you'll start to dig it all the way. That was one bloody tough game. Hope they make a worthy sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP