- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Namco today uncovered that new downloadable content, called Artorias of the Abyss, is being prepared for the RPG. The content was released alongside Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC). Console gamers will be able to grab the fresh content via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE on October 24th, 2012 in Europe and Australasia.
FromSoftware confirmed that The Artorias of the Abyss DLC gives console gamers "an enhanced online PVP (player vs. player) mode."
In addition, "Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include sprawling new maps and environments, new boss characters, enemies, non-player characters (NPCs), an arsenal of new weapons and armor and additional challenging content for unrelenting heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Darkness born in the forests of Oolacile is expanding and engulfing the kingdom and all of its people. Only the strongest players will be able to stop the encroaching darkness. Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include an online match-making feature allowing console gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP