- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Namco today uncovered that new downloadable content, called Artorias of the Abyss, is being prepared for the RPG. The content was released alongside Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC). Console gamers will be able to grab the fresh content via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE on October 24th, 2012 in Europe and Australasia.
FromSoftware confirmed that The Artorias of the Abyss DLC gives console gamers "an enhanced online PVP (player vs. player) mode."
In addition, "Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include sprawling new maps and environments, new boss characters, enemies, non-player characters (NPCs), an arsenal of new weapons and armor and additional challenging content for unrelenting heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Darkness born in the forests of Oolacile is expanding and engulfing the kingdom and all of its people. Only the strongest players will be able to stop the encroaching darkness. Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include an online match-making feature allowing console gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP