- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Namco today uncovered that new downloadable content, called Artorias of the Abyss, is being prepared for the RPG. The content was released alongside Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC). Console gamers will be able to grab the fresh content via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE on October 24th, 2012 in Europe and Australasia.
FromSoftware confirmed that The Artorias of the Abyss DLC gives console gamers "an enhanced online PVP (player vs. player) mode."
In addition, "Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include sprawling new maps and environments, new boss characters, enemies, non-player characters (NPCs), an arsenal of new weapons and armor and additional challenging content for unrelenting heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Darkness born in the forests of Oolacile is expanding and engulfing the kingdom and all of its people. Only the strongest players will be able to stop the encroaching darkness. Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss will include an online match-making feature allowing console gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP