- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Hidetaka Miyazaki decided to begin a brand new video game project. Miyazaki is the creator of Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 and has worked as the director on the original, but won't be directly involved in the creation of the recently announced sequel.
“I will not be involved in the actual development of Dark Souls II,” he said. “I want to clarify that I will be a supervisor, not the actual director or producer.”
Well, at least the guy's supervising DS 2, but I must admit we're really curious about his next endeavor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP