- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Hidetaka Miyazaki decided to begin a brand new video game project. Miyazaki is the creator of Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 and has worked as the director on the original, but won't be directly involved in the creation of the recently announced sequel.
“I will not be involved in the actual development of Dark Souls II,” he said. “I want to clarify that I will be a supervisor, not the actual director or producer.”
Well, at least the guy's supervising DS 2, but I must admit we're really curious about his next endeavor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP