- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Hidetaka Miyazaki decided to begin a brand new video game project. Miyazaki is the creator of Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 and has worked as the director on the original, but won't be directly involved in the creation of the recently announced sequel.
“I will not be involved in the actual development of Dark Souls II,” he said. “I want to clarify that I will be a supervisor, not the actual director or producer.”
Well, at least the guy's supervising DS 2, but I must admit we're really curious about his next endeavor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP