- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Dark Souls II now has a release date for the PC, but it's unfortunately six weeks after the console release date. PC gamers will have to wait until April 25th.
From Software has claimed on the Dark Souls Facebook page that the PC version required more time to perfect adapting the controls for the mouse and keyboard.
For everyone else, Dark Souls II will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP