- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
The spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is, rather obviously, the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls and not a sequel to Demon's Souls. That's something the developer are keen to point out. They are, in fact, stressing that it's a completely new game and that precious little ties it to the previous game.
Another thing the developers wish to clarify is that the game won't be too difficult, as initially promised. The first one was quite tough, after which they made an announcement that Dark Souls will twice as difficult. Well, it appears they've had a change of heart, so now they are still making a tough game, although not a game that's impossible to beat and makes gamers throw sharp, penetrative objects at their monitors and TV sets.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP