- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is, rather obviously, the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls and not a sequel to Demon's Souls. That's something the developer are keen to point out. They are, in fact, stressing that it's a completely new game and that precious little ties it to the previous game.
Another thing the developers wish to clarify is that the game won't be too difficult, as initially promised. The first one was quite tough, after which they made an announcement that Dark Souls will twice as difficult. Well, it appears they've had a change of heart, so now they are still making a tough game, although not a game that's impossible to beat and makes gamers throw sharp, penetrative objects at their monitors and TV sets.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP