- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
The spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is, rather obviously, the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls and not a sequel to Demon's Souls. That's something the developer are keen to point out. They are, in fact, stressing that it's a completely new game and that precious little ties it to the previous game.
Another thing the developers wish to clarify is that the game won't be too difficult, as initially promised. The first one was quite tough, after which they made an announcement that Dark Souls will twice as difficult. Well, it appears they've had a change of heart, so now they are still making a tough game, although not a game that's impossible to beat and makes gamers throw sharp, penetrative objects at their monitors and TV sets.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP