- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
The spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is, rather obviously, the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls and not a sequel to Demon's Souls. That's something the developer are keen to point out. They are, in fact, stressing that it's a completely new game and that precious little ties it to the previous game.
Another thing the developers wish to clarify is that the game won't be too difficult, as initially promised. The first one was quite tough, after which they made an announcement that Dark Souls will twice as difficult. Well, it appears they've had a change of heart, so now they are still making a tough game, although not a game that's impossible to beat and makes gamers throw sharp, penetrative objects at their monitors and TV sets.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP