- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
The spiritual successor to Demon's Souls is, rather obviously, the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls and not a sequel to Demon's Souls. That's something the developer are keen to point out. They are, in fact, stressing that it's a completely new game and that precious little ties it to the previous game.
Another thing the developers wish to clarify is that the game won't be too difficult, as initially promised. The first one was quite tough, after which they made an announcement that Dark Souls will twice as difficult. Well, it appears they've had a change of heart, so now they are still making a tough game, although not a game that's impossible to beat and makes gamers throw sharp, penetrative objects at their monitors and TV sets.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP