- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
In addition, From Software has revealed that the game is slated to hit stores on August 24. As for the extra content, well, according to the developer, new bosses were promised such as Artorias of Abyss and Chimera of Tomb, new weapons and enemies, a PVP online matchmaking system for co-op or PVP, new areas like the Oolacile Tomb and Old Ruins, a new NPC and more.Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore," said Hidetaka Miyazaki, Creative Director for Dark Souls at From Software, "This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Additional details about the game will be available next week.
Wow, they're actually making an effort with this. Way to go From.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP