- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
In addition, From Software has revealed that the game is slated to hit stores on August 24. As for the extra content, well, according to the developer, new bosses were promised such as Artorias of Abyss and Chimera of Tomb, new weapons and enemies, a PVP online matchmaking system for co-op or PVP, new areas like the Oolacile Tomb and Old Ruins, a new NPC and more.Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore," said Hidetaka Miyazaki, Creative Director for Dark Souls at From Software, "This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Additional details about the game will be available next week.
Wow, they're actually making an effort with this. Way to go From.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP