- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
In addition, From Software has revealed that the game is slated to hit stores on August 24. As for the extra content, well, according to the developer, new bosses were promised such as Artorias of Abyss and Chimera of Tomb, new weapons and enemies, a PVP online matchmaking system for co-op or PVP, new areas like the Oolacile Tomb and Old Ruins, a new NPC and more.Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore," said Hidetaka Miyazaki, Creative Director for Dark Souls at From Software, "This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Additional details about the game will be available next week.
Wow, they're actually making an effort with this. Way to go From.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP