- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
From Software has unveiled that their excellent action RPG (which makes you die more often than any other game out there), shifted more than 2.3 million copies worldwide.
According to the devs, the Japanese version (only available on the PS3) sold 375,000 copies, with sales from other territories reaching 1.3 million, which includes both 360 and PS3 editions. In addition, 137,000 copies in Japan and 555,000 sales in other territories of the Prepare To Die edition on PC and PS3 platforms, which comes down to 2,367,000.
Don't forget to check out the recent trailer and screenshots for the much anticipated sequel. Meanwhile, the devs made it clear themselves that the PC edition of Dark Souls 2 won't be "half-assed" like its predecessor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP