- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
From Software has unveiled that their excellent action RPG (which makes you die more often than any other game out there), shifted more than 2.3 million copies worldwide.
According to the devs, the Japanese version (only available on the PS3) sold 375,000 copies, with sales from other territories reaching 1.3 million, which includes both 360 and PS3 editions. In addition, 137,000 copies in Japan and 555,000 sales in other territories of the Prepare To Die edition on PC and PS3 platforms, which comes down to 2,367,000.
Don't forget to check out the recent trailer and screenshots for the much anticipated sequel. Meanwhile, the devs made it clear themselves that the PC edition of Dark Souls 2 won't be "half-assed" like its predecessor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP