- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
From Software has unveiled that their excellent action RPG (which makes you die more often than any other game out there), shifted more than 2.3 million copies worldwide.
According to the devs, the Japanese version (only available on the PS3) sold 375,000 copies, with sales from other territories reaching 1.3 million, which includes both 360 and PS3 editions. In addition, 137,000 copies in Japan and 555,000 sales in other territories of the Prepare To Die edition on PC and PS3 platforms, which comes down to 2,367,000.
Don't forget to check out the recent trailer and screenshots for the much anticipated sequel. Meanwhile, the devs made it clear themselves that the PC edition of Dark Souls 2 won't be "half-assed" like its predecessor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP