- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
From Software has unveiled that their excellent action RPG (which makes you die more often than any other game out there), shifted more than 2.3 million copies worldwide.
According to the devs, the Japanese version (only available on the PS3) sold 375,000 copies, with sales from other territories reaching 1.3 million, which includes both 360 and PS3 editions. In addition, 137,000 copies in Japan and 555,000 sales in other territories of the Prepare To Die edition on PC and PS3 platforms, which comes down to 2,367,000.
Don't forget to check out the recent trailer and screenshots for the much anticipated sequel. Meanwhile, the devs made it clear themselves that the PC edition of Dark Souls 2 won't be "half-assed" like its predecessor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP