- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
From Software has unveiled that their excellent action RPG (which makes you die more often than any other game out there), shifted more than 2.3 million copies worldwide.
According to the devs, the Japanese version (only available on the PS3) sold 375,000 copies, with sales from other territories reaching 1.3 million, which includes both 360 and PS3 editions. In addition, 137,000 copies in Japan and 555,000 sales in other territories of the Prepare To Die edition on PC and PS3 platforms, which comes down to 2,367,000.
Don't forget to check out the recent trailer and screenshots for the much anticipated sequel. Meanwhile, the devs made it clear themselves that the PC edition of Dark Souls 2 won't be "half-assed" like its predecessor.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP