- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Remember, this is going to be a thrid-person stealth action game with RPG elements neatly tucked in presumably. Just so you don't get the wrong impression from the trailer - it's not a first-person shooter.
Also, don't forget to check out the recently released screenshots from the game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP