- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Publisher THQ has revealed that the release of the long-awaited action adventure, Darksiders 2, is now pushed to August 2012. The game was initially intended to launch on June 26.
"Darksiders II will be moving to release globally in August 2012, rather than June as previously announced. It's just a short delay, but we promise the game you'll have in August will be well worth the wait!" uncovers THQ's community manager Mathew Everett on the Darksiders forum.
"This is great news for the team at Vigil, because it allows additional time for polish and to ensure that all aspects of Darksiders II meet the high-quality bar the team is targeting. In game development, more time is always a good thing for quality and the Vigil team is dedicated to providing the definitive Darksiders experience."
So, that's four months of waiting instead of two. Shit, bugger, tits and ass!
Still, if it means polishing the game and offering a more decent experience, then I'm all for it... Then again, shit, double-ass and boobage!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP