- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Publisher THQ has revealed that the release of the long-awaited action adventure, Darksiders 2, is now pushed to August 2012. The game was initially intended to launch on June 26.
"Darksiders II will be moving to release globally in August 2012, rather than June as previously announced. It's just a short delay, but we promise the game you'll have in August will be well worth the wait!" uncovers THQ's community manager Mathew Everett on the Darksiders forum.
"This is great news for the team at Vigil, because it allows additional time for polish and to ensure that all aspects of Darksiders II meet the high-quality bar the team is targeting. In game development, more time is always a good thing for quality and the Vigil team is dedicated to providing the definitive Darksiders experience."
So, that's four months of waiting instead of two. Shit, bugger, tits and ass!
Still, if it means polishing the game and offering a more decent experience, then I'm all for it... Then again, shit, double-ass and boobage!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP