- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Publisher THQ has revealed that the release of the long-awaited action adventure, Darksiders 2, is now pushed to August 2012. The game was initially intended to launch on June 26.
"Darksiders II will be moving to release globally in August 2012, rather than June as previously announced. It's just a short delay, but we promise the game you'll have in August will be well worth the wait!" uncovers THQ's community manager Mathew Everett on the Darksiders forum.
"This is great news for the team at Vigil, because it allows additional time for polish and to ensure that all aspects of Darksiders II meet the high-quality bar the team is targeting. In game development, more time is always a good thing for quality and the Vigil team is dedicated to providing the definitive Darksiders experience."
So, that's four months of waiting instead of two. Shit, bugger, tits and ass!
Still, if it means polishing the game and offering a more decent experience, then I'm all for it... Then again, shit, double-ass and boobage!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP