- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
The headline you've just read, sadly, isn't a new title for the next Darksiders game. As most of you probably know, ActionTrip is partial to Vigil Games' action adventure series, Darksiders, and we've given an overall positive salute to both the original and the sequel.
With all the purchases occurring following THQ's bankruptcy, Darksiders and Vigil Games remain one of the few assets that weren't picked up in the process.
Darksiders lead designer Haydn Dalton tweeted. "There was a shimmer on a slither of hope, that at one point, there'd be a Darksiders III: 4 Player Co-Op; It rode off into the sunset today."
Another report via Neogaf points towards a statement from lead combat designer Ben Cureton, who talked about the difficult situation of the development studio. He also mentioned project called "Crawler."
"I knew, without a shadow of the doubt, that the project we were working on (Codenamed: Crawler) was going to blow people away," Cureton said. "In fact, it DID blow people away. We did, in TWO months, what many companies haven't done in a year. The pride of knowing that no one was doing anything like us was so satisfying, it kept us coming to work and giving 100% every single day, even through the dark times."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP