- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
- Mornin '15
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
The headline you've just read, sadly, isn't a new title for the next Darksiders game. As most of you probably know, ActionTrip is partial to Vigil Games' action adventure series, Darksiders, and we've given an overall positive salute to both the original and the sequel.
With all the purchases occurring following THQ's bankruptcy, Darksiders and Vigil Games remain one of the few assets that weren't picked up in the process.
Darksiders lead designer Haydn Dalton tweeted. "There was a shimmer on a slither of hope, that at one point, there'd be a Darksiders III: 4 Player Co-Op; It rode off into the sunset today."
Another report via Neogaf points towards a statement from lead combat designer Ben Cureton, who talked about the difficult situation of the development studio. He also mentioned project called "Crawler."
"I knew, without a shadow of the doubt, that the project we were working on (Codenamed: Crawler) was going to blow people away," Cureton said. "In fact, it DID blow people away. We did, in TWO months, what many companies haven't done in a year. The pride of knowing that no one was doing anything like us was so satisfying, it kept us coming to work and giving 100% every single day, even through the dark times."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP